Do you have plans to do something nice for yourself today? Self care is an important part of well being so be sure to take some me time . So often we lose ourselves in the hustle and bustle and daily routine that we can’t hear that small inner voice that keeps us fresh, creative and ready . To be your best you, you must honor that voice!
Self Care Ideas:
- Explore a new neighborhood in your city.
- Give yourself 10 min away from the computer, turn your phone off, light some incense and just listen.
- Give yourself a facial or pedicure.
- Float in a pool. Just float.
- Buy yourself some flowers.
- Color! There’s so many age-appropriate (aka adult) coloring books now!
- Grab some bubbles and blow bubbles.
- Dance to your favorite music, without or without friends.
- If you have a pet, cuddle with them!
- Try yoga nidra. (You’ll thank me!)
Remember, there’s only ONE you. You are irreplaceable.
Take care yourself today & every day!
Follow Actress & Producer Kristin West on her adventures, whether on a movie set, at a film festival or on her travels.