I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season. It’s a time many of us stress out over what we’re eating. Today, on the Winter Solstice, I just wanted to remind you to take a pause, a little break, a moment for you. Feed your spirit! Take a few minutes today and the rest of the week to listen to you.
Eat, drink & be merry too. You deserve it.
Tips for taking time for you:
- Star gaze. The stars and moon are beautiful this time of year.
- Immerse yourself in your senses. See how many senses you can engage. Ask yourself what you’re smelling, seeing, hearing, etc. This is great while baking or cooking.
- Take a scenic detour. Check out some new scenery on the way to a familiar place.
- Allow yourself to receive. Take in the smiles, the thank you-s, the well wishes that are abundant this time of year.
- Just because you’re a grown up doesn’t mean you have to act like a grown up all the time. Find some playtime, whether it’s in the snow, holiday crafting or something else you enjoy.
Wishing you a happy holiday and positive 2019!